The Sales Manager will be tasked to take Resource One’s Machining and Grinding Fluids division to become the market leader. He/she shall manage 2 Sales Engineers, a Technical Team and an Office Staff, and he/she shall also be tasked to handle a few select customers.
1. Use the team and company resources to develop and generate new customers for the company’s cutting oils and coolants, and lubricants.
2. Maintain relationship with current customers, to ensure continuous business.
3. Directly handle a few select customers of Resource One
4. Meet company sales targets.
5. Manage the activities of the Machining & Grinding Fluids team, ensuring productivity.
6. Communicate and liaise with our foreign principals on commercial and technical matters.
7. Develop, propose, and execute strategies and tactics to achieve the goal of market leadership.
8. Prepare and submit reports to management periodically.
· Prior experience in Sales Management, and sales of products to the Metal Working Industry, or Lubrication in general, is a definite plus.
· Background in sales or technical services for cutting tools and CNC machines will be considered
· Technical orientation or background is preferred.
· LEADERSHIP – must inspire team to reach the company goals.
· Should be highly aggressive and energetic.
· Must be willing to spend long hours at the job occasion; must be willing to perform customer representation activities.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
· At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Required Skill(s): Leadership, Sales and Technical Background, Driving, Use of Business Software
· Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
The Sales Manager shall receive a basic compensation package at least P700,000.00 per annum, and shall receive commission on sales, aside from a bonus upon attainment of targets. He/She will use a company issue car, while the related expenses (tolls, fuel, car maintenance) shall be covered by the company. Other mandatory benefits, he/she shall be entitled of the following – paid SL/VL (after a year), trainings, issuance of laptop and cellphone, internet access, rice allowance and a health (medical) plan.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate is requested to submit an updated CV to email@example.com
Contact numbers: (02) 6967120 to 21